I’ve been running around so here is a concise-ish list of fun things to do in Vegas!
Quick, Quick – Best Things to do in Las Vegas
Your cab’s pulling up to the strip and you’re unprepared for the tsunami of Vegas excursions, restaurants, tours & shows – Here’s what you need to know!
- EDC Vegas – If you’re visiting in the summer, be sure to plan your trip around this 3 day EDM festival held in the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I highly recommend staying at The Stratosphere as it offers the cheapest rates for the highest quality rooms you’ll get for that price! You won’t be alone – EVERYONE going to EDC stays here as it is conveniently located at the end of the strip nearest to the Motor Speedway. AND, most important – be sure to leave 2-3 hours before you actually want to get into the festival, traffic is absolute insane, but SO worth it!
- Paris’ outdoor French restaurant with a beautiful view of Caesar’s Palace’s nighttime fountain, lights and music show.
- Hershey’s and M&M’s store
- Zumanity Cirque Du Soleil Show
- Zombie Burlesque cabaret show
- Try not to gamble away all your money, but do go to the big casino’s and try your luck at the thousands of slots & tables throughout the strip!
- 3D Virtual Reality Simulator at Planet Hollywood
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Stratosphere Rooftop Rides – Highest viewing point in Vegas
- Wicked Spoon Buffet at Cosmopolitan – BEST BUFFET EVER – Get there as early as possible as they experience wait times of 3.5+ hours
- Have fun & most importantly, be careful! Because what happens in Vegas…
Will probably follow you home, if you’re allowed to leave the state 😉