Gluten-free, nutrient dense, protein-rich & sugar free!
1 1/2 cup chickpeas (rinse is using canned)
1/2 cup oats
1/3 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup Monkfruit Syrup (sugar free)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick spray
3. Blend all of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) together until smooth in food processor or blender (about 1 minute)
4. Mix in chocolate chips (Blend them in if you want a darker, chocolate cookie rather than traditional chocolate chip cookies)
5. Place on cookie sheet in same sized balls.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned. You should be able to stick a toothpick in them and have no batter come out on the toothpick.
8. Let cool & enjoy!