The lean, mean, fighting machine glow up… What did I do to make this happen?
The following is what allowed me to build my body to be stronger as quickly as possible. In the first photo I was doing the same at-home workout, but not taking supplements. I began taking supplements and saw immense results within 6 months! They seriously do help so much. They’re not necessary for muscle growth, but if you want to kick your body transformation into high gear and shorten the time of your journey – supplements have been my #1 hack for doing so.
However, taking quality supplement is important. That’s why I use all-natural products from Stronger Faster Healthier. Scroll down to see the different types of supplements you should be using and what each one will do for you.
Also, FYI, they all have a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee as well. I love when brands offer that, because you know they truly want you to be happy with their products.
Introducing…. A Stronger, Faster, Healthier YOU with SFH supplements.
You can use promo code “CASSI” for a discount at checkout at sfh.com
How do supplements work?
• Reduction of Lactic Acid -> Less Muscle Soreness / Improves Performance*
• Reduction of Oxidative Stress -> Fights Free Radical Damage*
• Reduction of Creatine Kinase (CK) -> Faster Muscle Recovery Time*
• Increase in Aerobic Threshold -> Last Longer, Go Harder*
• Benefits Typically Begin Within 72 Hours of Use*
1. Protein to build your muscles – Take 1 scoop of SFH protein mixed with 6-8 oz of milk or water IMMEDIATELY after your workout! Be sure to intake your protein within 20 minutes after your workout, this is when your muscles are like a sponge!
2. Getting tired during this workout or feeling unmotivated to even start your workout?? Pre-workout will be your BFF! I take a scoop of pre-workout and a scoop of protein 20-30 minutes before my workout! I honestly NEED it to really crush my leg days, I get tired so fast without it. This pre-workout is a great source of healthy carbs before your workout! I like to use the below Carbohydrate blends to help stabilize blood sugar levels during exercise. This pre-workout also includes Electrolytes and Vitamins B6 & B12 to assist in energy production, rehydration & recovery. It also helps to eliminate cramping and muscle burn – always a plus with a tough workout, haha. sfh PUSH is the ultimate pre-workout product for performance athletes. SFH PUSH stimulates drive and focus for demanding training; providing energy, endurance enhancers, hydration, antioxidant protection and BCAAs for protein synthesis.
Do you find that you get super sore after this workout? GOOD! ME TOO, that’s the point, haha! It means you’re doing the work to pushing your body harder, tear muscle fibers and then rebuild them bigger than they were before! I take these supplements every day to aid in muscle recovery and help me come back stronger, faster & healthier than ever! They reduce soreness, improve stamina, and accelerate recovery.
3. Want to build muscle super-fast & slim down at the same time? Creatine. Creatine. Creatine. Sore from that workout?? I really enjoy the Post-Workout to help me recover more quickly from my workouts, and it’s got creatine in it as well! Sfh’s STRONG Post Workout takes the science of supplement stacking to a whole new level! The powerful duo of creatine monohydrate and L-Glutamine gets beefed up with beef isolate and bovine serum albumin!
4. I also take Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplements to stay healthy! Known for helping to keep the heart and brain functions healthy, these supplements are a must have for your plan for healthy living.
Pills aren’t your thing? You can take it in oil form in your water or protein shakes!
Want to try out Stronger Faster Healthier? Use discount code “CASSI” at checkout to save!
Want to get all the supplements I use in a bundled pack and save $$?
You can browse sfh’s bundles here: BUNDLES
Please note, you cannot use my coupon code on the bundles as they are already discounted 🙂
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR TRANSFORMATION PICTURES!
Hashtag #CASSIMANNERFITNESS on your posts to share with our community!
You can join our community Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2604178449635037