- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 cups old fashion gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Monkfruit Sweetener (sugar-free alternative)
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup mashed banana, which is a almost one whole banana
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the sugars. I used an old-fashioned egg-beater but if you’re lucky enough to have an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar on medium speed.
- Add the egg, followed by the mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- Working by hand, stir in the flour mixture and the oats until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls onto baking sheets, flattening each cookie slightly. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until cookies become light brown at the edges. Do not overbake these cookies!
- Let cool on baking sheet for 3 or 4 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe inspo: https://cookieandkate.com/chocolate-chip-banana-cookies/