Gluten-Free, Sugar Free & Vegan
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup nut butter, I use Nuttzo brand
- 1/3 cup Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil for coating the pan
- 1/3 cup sugar free white chocolate chips (or dairy-free chocolate chips to make it vegan
- Coconut Flakes, for sprinkling on top once baked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8×8 inch pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips* and process until batter is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 27 minutes or until the center is set.
- Let cool in the pan, sprinkle with coconut flakes and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Original inspo: https://www.onceuponapumpkinrd.com/gluten-free-pumpkin-chickpea-blondies/