Chances are, by now you have heard of Cannabidiol, also known as CBD. Everyone and their grandmothers have started using CBD for a multitude of reasons and benefits. Even if you weren’t ever a pot-head, people are still choosing to use CBD because of all of the natural benefits it has for you!
If you haven’t heard of CBD.. um… First off, WHERE have you been?! Second, you NEED to try it! CBD is 1 of 116 identified natural compounds or molecules known as cannabinoids contained in the cannabis plant. Unlike the well-known THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it will not get you “high”.
BUT with so many different CBD products booming in the market right now.. how do you choose one? Well lucky for you, I’m a geek and I do a bunch of research before I commit to purchasing products!
What I found are fabuleaf Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products!
Fabuleaf is a small but mighty company that is quickly growing because of their high-quality products and because they value transparency with their customers!
Fabuleaf organically grows, cultivates, and hand harvests all of the flowers. Hand harvesting protects the flower from damage and keeps the trichomes (where the majority of the cannabinoids and terpenes live) intact. Hand harvesting also ensures that no seeds, stalks, stems, or leaves are mixed in with the flower and diluting the product.
They only carry full-spectrum hemp flower CBD products. Meaning their products include all of the other cannabinoids and terpenes found in the flower. You want all of the cannabinoids in one product because they work in synergy together creating a greater effect known as the entourage effect!
Plus fabuleaf’s products have 3rd party lab testing results showing exactly what’s in the container so you can feel confident and comfortable knowing exactly what you are getting and putting in or on your body!
Now let’s talk, why use CBD? Here are some of the benefits:
- CBD is natural and non-intoxicating
- It is derived directly from the cannabis sativa plant and does not induce psychoactive, mind-altering effects
- CBD contains antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties
- Commonly used to ease muscle and joint aches and may prove to be effective with other types of aches as well.
- Stress and Anxiety
- Has shown to help with anxiety by calming the central nervous system and interacting with the serotonin systems
- Sleep Support
- Studies have shown that CBD may be more effective in aiding sleep than prescription sleep medications.
- CBD may help support better sleep by improving external causes of sleeplessness, such as stress, anxiety, and unbalance in the body.
Honestly, the list of benefits of CBD is ALWAYS growing!
However, it’s always important to choose the best products! I’ve definitely found the best with fabuleaf! They offer full-spectrum hemp flower products ranging from oils to topical creams, and softgels! Plus all fabuleaf products are GMO, pesticide, herbicide, and cruelty free!
Plus, they offer free shipping to every order throughout the United States (SCORE! We love free shipping!). They also stand behind their products so much, that if you are not completely satisfied, they will refund your money 100%.
So there’s nothing to lose, except maybe some space on the counter for your new favorite CBD products!